He received his BA in History and Politics & Society from the University of Bonn and an MSt in Modern British and European History from the University of Oxford. In 2015, he completed a PhD in History at the University of Edinburgh.
Posts by Camilo Erlichman:
- Special Series on the Politics of History
- The AfD and the Commemoration of the Holocaust: The Power of the Past to Shape the Present
- Vichy – Memories of a Past that is still Present: Re-surging Nationalism and the Limits of the ‘devoir de mémoire’
- Street Fights: White Fragility in the Debate on Colonial Legacies in the Streets of Berlin
- Katyn 2? How the Tragedy of Smolensk is Used in Polish Politics
- Orbán and the Hungarian Holocaust: Historical Distortion for Political Gain?
- Europe in a New Key: A Dispatch from Athens